Kwon Eunbin retirement speculation has drawn attention after Cube Entertainment confirmed that its exclusive contract with the former CLC member and actress had ended. The confirmed development is the end of her agency relationship after roughly 10 years, while reports about whether she is stepping away from entertainment remain based on media accounts of profile removals and a disclosed deletion request.1
Cube Entertainment announced on May 22, 2026, that it had ended its exclusive contract with Kwon after extended discussions with the artist. In its official statement, the company said, “We have ended our exclusive contract with our artist Kwon Eunbin after long discussions,” and thanked her for the decade she spent with the agency.1
Kwon Eunbin Retirement Reports Follow Contract Termination

The retirement discussion began alongside the contract news, but the two points are not identical. Cube’s confirmed statement addressed the end of Kwon’s contract and her next path, not a formal retirement announcement. The agency also said it would “sincerely support actress Kwon Eunbin’s future as she walks a new path,” language carried in Korean reports covering the contract conclusion.2
Kwon’s history with Cube was summarized in the company’s statement and related coverage. She debuted as a member of CLC in 2016 and began pursuing acting work from 2018, building a dual public profile as a singer and actress during her time under the agency.1
The speculation around Kwon Eunbin retirement grew because several outlets reported that public profile information connected to her had been removed. E Daily reported that her portal profile had been taken down, while other reports said the removal extended to portal sites and an internet document archive.23
SBS Entertainment News reported that a disclosed deletion request stated that Kwon had effectively stopped entertainment activities and had removed public profiles including Naver. The same report linked those removals to speculation that she was not simply preparing to move agencies, but may be stepping away from public activity.4
That distinction remains important. The official agency confirmation is limited to the contract ending. The retirement angle comes from reports about profile deletions, surrounding accounts, and the wording attributed to a deletion request.
What Korean Reports Say About Her Public Profiles
MyDaily reported that Kwon had recently ended her contract with Cube Entertainment and had told people around her that she did not intend to continue entertainment activities. The report also said her portal-site information had been taken down.5
According to MyDaily’s account, people around Kwon said there was no particular incident behind the reported decision. The same report said she had often spoken about living as a non-celebrity, framing the situation as a personal choice rather than a reaction to a specific controversy or event.5
SBS Entertainment News also cited a deletion request attributed to Kwon, quoting the line: “I want to return to the life of an ordinary person and live quietly from now on.”4 That quote has become central to coverage of the retirement speculation because it directly addresses her apparent preference for privacy.
Newsen reported that the speculation followed Cube’s May 22 announcement because her public profiles had been removed from portal sites and an internet document archive. The outlet presented the issue as a possible halt to entertainment activities rather than a confirmed agency-to-agency transfer.3
Xports News followed the matter on May 23, 2026, while discussing recent celebrity departures from entertainment activity. Its report reiterated Cube’s contract-termination announcement and said Kwon had requested removal of her public profile, describing her among stars recently leaving entertainment activity.6
The reporting therefore points to two layers of information. First, Cube Entertainment and Kwon have ended their exclusive contract after a long working relationship. Second, multiple Korean outlets have connected profile removals and reported private comments to the possibility that she is leaving entertainment rather than continuing under a new agency.
Confirmed Status And Remaining Uncertainty
The most firmly established fact is that Kwon Eunbin is no longer under an exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment. Cube confirmed the contract termination on May 22, 2026, and described the decision as the result of long discussions with the artist.1
It is also established through reports that her public profile visibility changed around the same time. E Daily noted the removal of her portal profile, while Newsen and SBS Entertainment News reported wider profile deletions or deletion requests connected to the retirement discussion.243
What has not been presented in the source material is a separate, formal retirement announcement from Kwon through a newly designated agency, personal press conference, or extended public statement. The reported deletion request and media accounts are the basis for the current retirement discussion, while Cube’s official statement remains focused on the contract ending and support for her future.
The timing has added weight to the speculation. The contract conclusion, reports of profile removals, and Korean entertainment coverage all appeared around May 22 and May 23, 2026. Because Kwon had spent approximately 10 years with Cube, the agency exit was already a major career marker before the retirement-related reports broadened the story.

For now, Kwon Eunbin’s confirmed status is that her exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment has ended after a decade-long association that included her 2016 debut with CLC and acting work beginning in 2018. Reports about profile removals and a stated wish to live quietly have fueled Kwon Eunbin retirement speculation, but the publicly confirmed agency statement stops at the end of her contract and support for her next path.
References
- ‘CLC 출신’ 권은빈, 큐브와 전속계약 종료…“앞날 응원” [전문] (Ilgan Sports via Daum, 2026-05-22)
- 권은빈, 큐브엔터와 전속계약 종료… 10년 동행 마무리 (E Daily, 2026-05-22)
- CLC 출신 권은빈, 10년 동행한 큐브 떠났다‥연예계 활동도 은퇴 수순? (Newsen via Daum, 2026-05-22)
- 권은빈, 10년 몸담은 큐브 떠난다…연예계 활동 은퇴 수순? (SBS Entertainment News, 2026-05-22)
- [단독]'큐브 떠난' 권은빈, 연예계 활동도 종료 (MyDaily via Daum, 2026-05-22)
- '프로필 삭제' 권은빈·'신체 훼손' 장동주…은퇴 알린 ★ 상반된 행보 [엑's 이슈] (Xports News, 2026-05-23)